File Formats for Digital Printing
Electronic File Details
- Please send your image via floppy disc, Zip-100, CD or DVD-ROM. We prefer files in PC format.
- Images in RGB or CMYK color spaces are accepted. RGB is the preferred method of creating and saving the file.
- If it is AI, we need the file as an EPS.
- If it is Photoshop, we need the file as an EPS, PDF, or TIFF.
- If it is in Corel, we need the file in PDF.
- IF it is Quark, we need the file in EPS.
- If it is InDesign, we need the file as EPS.
- Please send images in EPS format with all layers merged. We will accept other file formats such as PDF, TIFF, AI, PSD, or CDR.
- If you have a proof of your artwork, please enclose for accurate color matching. Any additional Pantone® numbers will help in matching colors as closely as possible with our output device.
- It is important to create your file image full size.
- Please save file at 300 dpi at 100% of the original size. We will resize the image for your project.
- Please enclose your return address and contact person.
If you cannot provide an electronic file, please call 1-800-252-1355 for guidance.
What if the file is not correct when TCT&A receives it?
TCT&A Industries graphics department will call you and explain what the issues are and give you the opportunity to make the changes necessary to produce a quality product. If you choose to have our graphics department make the changes, you will be given an estimate of the time it will take to make the changes. You will be billed for the time required to make the changes at our current rate of $55.00 per hour. TCT&A Industries can also help you develop the artwork and the file for printing. Again, any graphics services TCT&A Industries provides is at a charge of $55.00 per hour.
Please send disks and material samples to:
308 East Anthony Drive
Urbana, IL 61802
800.252.1355 Toll Free
Attn: Graphics Department
E-mail to: GraphicsDept@awning-tent.com